Sunday, November 2, 2008

Honourable Dr. Rod,
Loving greetings from Dil.

To beginwith, let me express my heartfelt thanks for your friendship and partnership with us all these years. It has been some weeks, since I heard from you and know how busy you are. Be assured of our prayers for you and our friends and partners there.

I am emailing you to inform you that we are sending the Audit report of the last fiscal year which includes all the Income and Expenditure of HBSA ( Lalitpur HBTC, Surkhet HBTC and Mobile training programmes). This will take about 12-14 days to get there.

Rod, is there any way that I could assist you to improve our fund raising ?
If you agree with me, I may buy some small souvenirs for our honourable partners in the UK which could be handed over through you sir.

Yours in His Harvest
Dil, Kathmandu.

IF ANYONE WANTS A MOUSEMAT PLEASE COMMENT ON THIS POST.

No comments: