Sunday, May 13, 2012

11th session Student individual biography

1. Name: Mr. Rajendra Rana Magar
Age : 28 yrs Church : Bethel Church, Surkhet Address: Sahartara V.D.C.-7 Tuppatara, Dolpa District Midwest region, Nepal. Conversion story My name is Rajendra Rana Magar. I come from the remote Dolpa District in Karnali zone. I was born and brought up in a strong Buddhist family. I could complete the study of class five only at a local primary school and went to the District headquarters to continue my school education. However, I could not continue my studies, because of the poverty of my parents. I was disappointed a bit and left my home and came to Surkhet hoping to find a job. I was hunting for job and could not find one. In order to survive, I joined a hard working labor team. While working at one house, the landlord cared for me so much and I was really impressed by him. And he took me one day to the church. I liked it and accepted Jesus Christ as the LORD in my life and have continued to go to that church. My wife also accepted Jesus and went to the church. Later the church appointed me to work in a drug and alcohol rehabilitation center. The church decided to send me to this training centre to be better equipped for the future ministry and the pastor wants to send me to serve the Lord in my village back in Dolpa District after this training. Thank you for your prayers for us and will appreciate your special prayers for me as I plan to go back home in Dolpa at Tibetan border after the completion of the training and plant the churches there which is not easy. 2. Name: Ram Bhadur B K
Age : 34 yrs Church : Bethel Church, Salghari Surkhet Address: Lekhparajul V.D.C.- 1 Salghari Surkhet district Midwest region, Nepal Conversion story My family lives on the bank of the Bheri river. They were all Hindus. Because of poverty I could not continue school education after the eighth grade. I needed to work, so I went to India and spend four years in Hariyana. I came back to join the Maoist Army during the Peoples War. I served five years in their army before returning to India as a laborer. Because of my father becoming very ill, I returned to Nepal. My father was completely healed when he went to a church and after that I believed in Jesus as LORD in my life. Now my whole family, including my wife, have accepted Jesus and go to church. Although our family life is up and down because of poverty we continue to go to church. My church sent me to this training in HBTC. After this training I want to serve in Salghari village on the bank of the Bheri river. 3. Name: Durga Bahadur Pun Magar
Age : 31 yrs Church : Itram Christya Church, Surkhet Address : Khadkawada V.D.C.- 8 Deugau Dailekh District Mid- west region, Nepal Conversion story I come from the remote district of Dailekh. My family are Magar, living a simple agricultural life on a hillside. My parents work in the fields. I was not able to pass my school education so I went to India and searched for work but could not earn enough money. I returned to my village. Through a manpower agency I was able to go to Malaysia and work at a furniture company. While in Malaysia I heard my wife back in my village was suffering from a disease. I was also sick with a skin tumor. Due to all this I felt very sad. In September 2007 my friend brought me to a church in Malaysia. There I learned about Jesus and continued to go to church. I liked it and accepted Jesus as LORD in my life. In my village there is no church. I want to start a church in Khadkawada V.D.C. after this training. Please pray for me. 4. Name: Kabita Roka
Age :23 yrs Church : Smarna Church,Latikoili Surkhet Address : Latikoili V.D.C.- 9 Budabudi Surkhet district Mid- west region, Nepal Conversion story I am Kabita. I was born and brought up in West Bangal, India, in a Hindu background. I came from a poor family and was not able to recieve a good education. I could not continue my education past grade 10. At the age of 15 I found work in an office as a laborer. I had no peace in my heart and because of my anxiety I worshipped many gods. This did not satisfy my heart so after that I left behind all my Hindu customs. My friend was Christian her Younger sister called to me church. When I went their pastor preached parable of seed I like it and accept Jesus as LORD. After that I continued to go to church. . Nowadays I am a Sunday school teacher and leader of my church. Now my pastor sent me to this training .After this training I want to start orphaned to care who were helpless children. 5. Name: Janaki Gagatraj
Age : 30 yrs Church : Smarna Church,Latikoili Surkhet Address : Jarbuta V.D.C.- 1 Barrakuna Dhulabit Surkhet District Mid- west region, Nepal Conversion story My name is Janaki I am come from remote area of Surkhet District. My family background is Hindu I born and brought up at same customs. In My school when I was seven class got marriage. I left my fathers house and went at surkhet .I have suffer as stomach problem's visit so many doctor but could not healed. My nice is Christian she called to me church. When I went to Church after prayer slowly I was healed. I continued to go to church my church sent me to this training. After this training I want to serve with my church women group in my village. Please pray for me. 6. Name : Pream Nepali
Age: 28 yrs Church L Living BaptistI Church, Itaram Surkhet Address : Birendranagar Municipality- 8, Surkhet District, Mid-west region, Nepal Conversion story I am come from Dailekh District. My family background is Hindu at the age of child I could involve ritual thing. Be cause of my friend I involve bad company. I joined moust war as a youth force I serve four years their and because of my sickness stay at home. When I went hospital but doctor say that my liver is damage. They send back to my home I have no hope in my life. I came back to my house and count my days. When my elder brother visits me he sends to Church. When church people preyed I was hilled and I believed Jesus as LORD in my life. I marriage with Chhaya and went India and spend in their as a worker at Himanchal. We start gospel preaching and start a new church now this church is running .I appointed one local leader in this church and come back to Nepal my church sent me to this training. After this training I want to serve with my church. Please pray for me. 7. Name: Chhaya Nepali
Age : 28 yrs Church : Living Baptist Church, Itaram Surkhet Address : Birendranagar Municipality- 8, Surkhet District, Mid-west region, Nepal Conversion story I am Chhaya I come from Chisapani Surkhet. My family background is Hindu I brought up at same custom was suffer from a sickness at the childhood. Because of illness I could not continue school education more then eight. at that time one Christian ladies come to my house and share about Jesus healed your prob.lem After that I went Church. When Church people prey for me I was completely hilled after that I believed Jesus as LORD in my life. I marriage with pream and went India and spend in their as a worker at Himanchal. We start gospel preaching and start a new church now this church is running .I come back to India my church sent me to this training. After this training I want to serve with my church. Please pray for me. 8. Name: Karna Bhadur Kharu
Age : 18 yrs Church : Mahima Joti Church,Neta Surkhet Address: Neta V.D.C.- 7 Pude pamka Surkhet District Mid- west region, Nepal Conversion story My name is Karna I am come from remote area of surkhet District. My family background is Hindut I born and brought up at same customs. I ````````` was suffer from a sickness at the childhood. Because of like paralyze I could not move always lay down in bade. My father admit me to local hospital they referred to me big hospital. I went there but did not improve. I came back to my house and went to church. When I started to go to church my life is slowly began to recover! I went to school, but because of my sickness I could not pass the School education more then eight. Because of poverty I could not continue my study. My whole family accepted Jesus and went to church. My church sent me to this training. After this training I want to serve in my village church. Please pray for me. 9. Name: Suman Pun Magar
Age : 21yrs Church : Bethel Church,Dah Malarani Address : Malarani V.D.C.-5 Tusharepani Surkhet district, Mid- west region, Nepal Conversion story I am come from Magar orthodux Hindu trivet. Because of poverty my family environment is not good. At the age of 19 because of my friends I went to the church after that I believed Jesus as LORD in my life. But my family could not accept me as a Christian because of that my life is bitter they reject me. I continue to go to church and learn more about Jesus, I am a single believer of my family. My life is up and down but I continue to go to church. My church sent me to this training. After this training I want to serve in my village church.

No comments: