Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Seventh intake of students



7th batch group photo

This is 7th batch. Now we have total 13 dear brothers and sisters from various districts and denominations. Brief introduction as follows-
First row from right
1. Mr. Lok Bahadur from Surkhet
2. Mr. Prakash from Surkhet
3. Mr. Parsaram from Rolpa
4. Mr. Purna from Banke
5. Mr. Dil Bahadur from Surkhet
2nd row from right
6. Ms. Samiksha from Jajarkot
7. Mrs. Kaushila from Surkhet
8. Mrs. Chandra from Surkhet
9. Mrs. Sanisara from Surkhet
10. Ms. Kalpana from Kailali
11. Ms. Fulmaya from Kanchanpur
12. Mrs. Manisha from Surkhet
13. Ms. Hema from Surkhet.

1 comment:

brother purna said...

Dear sir,
my name is purna bahadur kunwar.
my address: birendranagar-2 dhodekhali surkhet.
my current address: kuala lumpur malaysia.
i am very glad to know that you brother providing good service in my hometown. i have my wife,my two son and one doughter in dhodekhali surkhet. if you can i want to join my children to your class. please sir i want to know that what kinds of service you are providing for child.
i also want to keep a great hope with my heavenly father that i can meet you in surkhet after 2 years later.
if you have free time please you can drop some e-mail for me.

purna@aeroline.com.my
unclepurna@gmail.com
brotherpurna@gmail.com
thanks
--------------

warmest regards

PURNA